little_beastie Posted August 25 Posted August 25 I've been trying to find a paci that I like for ages and on all the sites I've checked for ddlg gear they either have such a small selection or none. I'm quite fussy about what it looks like too. Does anyone know where there's a good selection??? Quote
Princess snuggles Posted August 27 Posted August 27 I love pacis 🤭 like @Lil Jessika said little for big is good, I've also got a few from rearz, the DDLG playground has a big-ish selection though they are quite expensive. You can also find some adult pacis on Amazon and Etsy has some good options. 1 Quote
MisterPaternal Posted Sunday at 05:13 PM Posted Sunday at 05:13 PM Don’t forget to check around the house. Sometimes you’ll realize you can repurpose things you already have. Quote
CallMeDad Posted yesterday at 10:48 PM Posted yesterday at 10:48 PM On 8/25/2026 at 3:49 AM, little_beastie said: I've been trying to find a paci that I like for ages and on all the sites I've checked for ddlg gear they either have such a small selection or none. I'm quite fussy about what it looks like too. Does anyone know where there's a good selection??? If you are still looking, check regular stores like Target, Walmart, CVS, Walgreens, etc. where you live. They often have a big selection and you don't pay the "DDlg tax," or get something comically oversized (unless you like that) Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.