little_beastie Posted August 25 Posted August 25 I've been trying to find a paci that I like for ages and on all the sites I've checked for ddlg gear they either have such a small selection or none. I'm quite fussy about what it looks like too. Does anyone know where there's a good selection??? Quote
Princess snuggles Posted August 27 Posted August 27 I love pacis 🤭 like @Lil Jessika said little for big is good, I've also got a few from rearz, the DDLG playground has a big-ish selection though they are quite expensive. You can also find some adult pacis on Amazon and Etsy has some good options. 1 Quote
MisterPaternal Posted September 27 Posted September 27 Don’t forget to check around the house. Sometimes you’ll realize you can repurpose things you already have. 1 Quote
CallMeDad Posted September 28 Posted September 28 On 8/25/2026 at 3:49 AM, little_beastie said: I've been trying to find a paci that I like for ages and on all the sites I've checked for ddlg gear they either have such a small selection or none. I'm quite fussy about what it looks like too. Does anyone know where there's a good selection??? If you are still looking, check regular stores like Target, Walmart, CVS, Walgreens, etc. where you live. They often have a big selection and you don't pay the "DDlg tax," or get something comically oversized (unless you like that) 1 Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.