Jump to content
KinkPerf is live. Create a private kinklist and optionally sync it to your DDLG Community profile. Check it out

Steady, and protective Daddy looking for his bratty Little princess for a family


Recommended Posts

Posted

 

Hey there, little one, you can call me Ignitus. I’m a 30 year old guy living in Portland,Or 5’7" and about 195lbs of comfortable dad bod, blue eyes, and long curly brown hair (yes, it gets wild). Clean living guy here drug free, no drinking, no smoking, and completely healthy. I’m an artist with way too many hobbies, and I’m always down to ramble about them if you’ll listen. Politically I’m on the left, and as a Daddy, I firmly believe real leadership between partners is about keeping my girl safe, protected, and completely cherished above anything else.

I am looking for a capable Little with a huge personality and an actual spine. A total brat who loves to push my buttons, test my rules, and throw a beautiful little tantrum just to see how securely Daddy holds the leash. You can confidently run your own world out there, but I want a girl who craves her Daddy to take total, control the second she walks through my door. One minute you're fighting me with that stubborn attitude of yours, and the next you completely drop your walls and melt into headspace as my sweet, pampered princess. I want that style of romance where we are both just totally obsessed and stuck on each other.

When you cross my door, your Daddy takes care of absolutely everything. I love making sure you are fully looked after, bringing you a snack and a juice box or whatever you want, and tucking you in for warm, tight cuddles. If you want a Daddy who is steady and reliable in daily life, but still has that wild, playful edge to completely capture your heart and keep you close, I’m your daddy. Since I work from home, I love handling the home care and routine, leaving you completely free to color, play, drop your walls, and just fully relax your mind when you're home with me.

My big dream is us on a quiet hobby farm surrounded by trees. I wanna see, you know, perhaps children in the future and build a real family where we take care of each other every single step of the way. In the far future, I see us resting on our patio together, watching our kids laugh, giggle, and play in the fields and the orchard we grew, while you sit safely and sweetly in Daddy's lap.  
I'd love to see what that cute little head of yours can dream up for our future. Send me a chat, little one.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...