Jump to content
KinkPerf is live. Create a private kinklist and optionally sync it to your DDLG Community profile. Check it out

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hello i thought i would use this space to write a little bit about myself since i am not here as often as i would like to be 

I am 37 years old Male daddy dom from USA 

At this moment in time i am only seeking an online relationship currently

I am a gentle kind caring sweet and loving daddy ,  however bratty littles will be punished 

I prefer well behaved littles 

I like to support and encourage my little and fulfill their needs and and help them to achieve their goals 

Even though i have had experience with ddlg on and off for around 10 years i am still relatively new to the ddlg role so i am still learning every day 

I would like my little to give me compliments when i help them such as "you are the bestest daddy ever" and things like that 

Saying "please" and "thank you" is important in a little to me

Bad behaviour will be corrected and also punished if necessary

Your personality is the most important and attractive thing to me  

If you have any triggers or boundaries make sure to discuss them before with me

Let's get to know each other and hopefully we will be a great match 

 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...