Jump to content
TiedUp is live. A privacy-first rule tracker for kink, D/s, and structured dynamics. Check it out

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

Looking for a daddy in Alabama that will let me be his princess and baby girl. I can’t drive but want to meet in person

 

 

I am new, so it would be nice to have an experienced Daddy show me the ropes. I am a complete sub, and am eager, wanting to follow commands.

Edited by Bailee

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...