Jump to content
TiedUp is live. A privacy-first rule tracker for kink, D/s, and structured dynamics. Check it out

I never been so lonely in my life as a little/kitty


Recommended Posts

Posted
17 hours ago, Emily Rose said:

I been ghosted by so many people what do I do? 😭

I'm being ghosted right now - I haven't heard from my sub in more than 3 days. Being ghosted is triggering for me because it's happened several times in the past.

I'm going to give her to the end of the week, she'll need to message next, and if I don't hear from her, I'll dust myself off, take a bit of time to heal, and then move on. It's really the only thing you can do.

  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

Remember that when people ghost it really says a lot more about them than you.

Ghosting is for people who can't handle the situation they are in. If they are supposed to be a Daddy Dom, and feel the need to ghost, then they probably never were and are not worth your time anyway.

I know it hurts, and I wish you were not in pain, but at least they have stopped wasting your time and now you are free to move on and find a real Daddy.

Wishing you the very best luck. Maybe the next one will be 'the one'.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...