derty Posted July 18 Posted July 18 i'm looking for a daddy who's gentle and warm with me. i can be really talkative, but in the beginning i freeze and don't know what to say — it's always been my weak spot, and i think that's why some people lose interest :((( i just want someone sweet and caring who makes me feel loved. if that sounds like something you'd be into — i'd love to talk!! ❤️ 3 Quote
Daddy_Bear1224 Posted August 14 Posted August 14 Hi. Daddy, 51 in Illinois. I'm probably way too old for you, but I wouldn't mind being friends. Quote
PNW-GentleDaddy Posted August 17 Posted August 17 On 7/18/2026 at 9:07 PM, derty said: i'm looking for a daddy who's gentle and warm with me. i can be really talkative, but in the beginning i freeze and don't know what to say — it's always been my weak spot, and i think that's why some people lose interest :((( i just want someone sweet and caring who makes me feel loved. if that sounds like something you'd be into — i'd love to talk!! ❤️ I'm the same way, shy at first but warms up quickly, especially with positively stimulated conversations, which I love too btw. It's why I get excited and talk a lot too. :D Quote
Littleneeded Posted Saturday at 12:57 AM Posted Saturday at 12:57 AM I’d love to chat 27m daddy Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.