Jump to content
TiedUp is live. A privacy-first rule tracker for kink, D/s, and structured dynamics. Check it out

The Star bunny

Members
  • Posts

    1
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by The Star bunny

  1. Mr. Blob🖤

    IMG_0017.jpeg

    1. NR_Daddy

      NR_Daddy

      Mr Blob has very long arms!

  2. I love rabbits💗💗💗 They are so cute and fluffy, they always calm me down.

    990ec8cb72835c91fe30646b95448100.jpg

    1. CallMeDad

      CallMeDad

      don't trust non-rabbit lovers

  3. Oh oh oh, it's been a long time since I've been in the community. There were so many things related to my studies, but now on weekends when I rest and relax, I have time to sit and read new posts:3

  4. I like to watch cartoons💗💗💗

    IMG_0012.jpeg

  5. I recently wanted to buy a children's coloring book with hello kitty And children's crayons to draw. But I'm afraid my roommate might misunderstand if she sees me drawing children's coloring pages.:<. How do I hide it?

    1. lovingDaddy00

      lovingDaddy00

      Don't let them judge you, lol when I was living with my ex little we had a spare room full of teddies and stuff and her fave ones in our bed lol 

  6. I've been having a hard time falling asleep lately. I needed something to calm myself down, and then I came across this topic. She began to calm me down. At first it was cute pinterest pictures with baybecore (Sorry for the mistakes if anything) Then it turned into correspondence with chatbots, I was so relieved that they put me in a crib with toys and read a fairy tale:3

  7. Hi. I'm new to the ddlg topic, so I'm still embarrassed to write to someone. But this theme is very soothing to me and I like pink. ( sorry if there are errors in the text😭 I am Russian)

    1. Tendillo

      Tendillo

      Your text is very good. You understand and express yourself in English just fine.

      You can write to me, as a friend, if you want. I promise not to be rude or horrible, and I won't ask you for pictures or stuff like that, okay?

    2. The Star bunny

      The Star bunny

      Oki Doki:>

×
×
  • Create New...