Jump to content
KinkPerf is live. Create a private kinklist and optionally sync it to your DDLG Community profile. Check it out

Recommended Posts

Posted

Age: 51
Little Age: N/A
Name: Jason
Role: Daddy Dom
Location: Far southwest suburbs of Chicago
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Looking for: Female little or middle
Relationship preference (Polyamory , Monogamous , or other): Monogamous, but would be open to a closed thruple with "sister" littles/middles
Number of partners I have: 0
--------------------------------------------

I’m a traditional Daddy Dom who believes a good dynamic is built on clear rules, open expectations, and fairness rather than chaos. I view the DDlg dynamic as a balance of clear structure, gentle accountability, and reliable caretaking, where discipline and guidance come from a place of care and protection. Outside of dynamics, I’m grounded, easy to talk to, and appreciate quiet nights in, working on projects around the house, and unwinding together.

I am looking for an ongoing, long-term connection with a little or middle cis female partner (ages 21–45) who thrives under guidance, appreciates structure, values transparent communication, and shares an interest in a lifelong DDlg dynamic. Bonus points if you're quirky and unconventionally beautiful.

DDlg Test.png

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...