sweetlilpup Posted Thursday at 08:58 AM Posted Thursday at 08:58 AM (edited) 🩷 Age (Your Age Required): 30 🩷 Little Age: 5 when happy, 1 when sad 🩷 Name: Puppy 🩷 Role: Little 🩷 Location: Saipan, Northern Marianas Islands 🩷 Sexual Orientation: Straight 🩷 Looking for: My Forever Daddy 🩷 Relationship preference (Polyamory , Monogamous , or other): Mono 🩷 Number of partners I have: 0 -------------- Hello, you can call me Puppy. I'm a female little looking for a daddy to be in a long term ddlg relationship with to eventually marry and move in together. My location is out where in the middle of nowhere, so I'm willing to be online to start until we can meet one day in real life. I am open to relocating for the right person. I am a chubby (working on it, I am bipolar and my medications make it hard to lose weight on them) 5'1 Asian female with dark brown eyes and black hair. I am open to any daddy 18+, but I do prefer someone older than me. The older the better I always say. My little age is 5 years old, though to be honest there's not much a difference between big me and little me. I am a little kid at heart. When I am really sad, I can regress to age 1, so my happy little age is 5 and my sad little age is 1. I never experienced a ddlg dynamic in a relationship before, online or offline, so this would be my first time. I'm excited to try. I want to color and draw for my daddy and roleplay different scenarios. I want to cuddle with my daddy while watching movies, be read a bedtime story, be spoon-feed, and be given a bath/shower. I want rules and a star chart with rewards like stickers. Online, I want to play various video games together. I have Stardew Valley on my steam deck, and it would be nice to start a farm together and play together. I just want a daddy that I can play video games with and cuddle with. I want a daddy who is patient and dependable. I want my daddy to be my rock. My steady anchor in this chaotic world. I want him to be someone that can comfort me when life is hard, just someone who will be there for me. In return, I give him my full heart and loyalty and dedication. When I love, I love hard. I want to be someone that makes my daddy smile and feel like his little girl and his partner at the same time. My Favorites: 🐶 Favorite Animal - Dogs (I have 3 dogs and one cat) 🩷 Favorite Color - Pink 🍕 Favorite Food - Pizza and Ice Cream 🧃Favorite Drink - Chocolate Milk, Ice Tea, Lemonade and flavored sparkling water 🎶 Favorite Song - Hold Me by Jamie Grace 🎬 Favorite Movies - Any Disney animated movie 📺 Favorite Cartoons - Bluey, Steven Universe, Hamtaro 📚 Favorite Books - Wings Of Fire, Chronicles Of Narnia, Warriors, Percy Jackson Series, Harry Potter, I love middle grade fantasy fiction. 🎮 Favorite Games - Pokemon, Dragon Quest, Animal Crossing, Minecraft, Stardew Valley, Anything Cozy My Hobbies: ✍🏻Drawing and Coloring 🧶Knitting and Crocheting 🎮Gaming, I have a 3DS, Nintendo Switch and a Steam Deck. 📚 Reading. 👨🏻🎓Reading random things related to manifestion, spirituality and astrology 🎶 I play the kalimba, the uke, and piano As long as this ad is up, I'm still looking. Thanks for reading! Edited Thursday at 08:59 AM by sweetlilpup 2 Quote
Grandpa Hawkeye Posted 2 hours ago Posted 2 hours ago On 10/8/2026 at 3:58 AM, sweetlilpup said: 🩷 Age (Your Age Required): 67 🩷 Name: Grandpa 🩷 Role: Daddy 🩷 Location: Central Iowa 🩷 Sexual Orientation: Straight 🩷 Looking for: a little to nurture and care for 🩷 Relationship preference (Polyamory , Monogamous , or other): Mono 🩷 Number of partners I have: 0 -------------- (I want to color and draw for my daddy and roleplay different scenarios. I want to cuddle with my daddy while watching movies, be read a bedtime story, be spoon-feed, and be given a bath/shower. I want rules and a star chart with rewards like stickers.) - This is nit a problem (Online, I want to play various video games together. I have Stardew Valley on my steam deck, and it would be nice to start a farm together and play together.) - Not a gamer, but I'll play as long as you don't laugh at me or make fun of me for my mistakes. Laughing with me is acceptable. I just want a daddy that I can play video games with and cuddle with. (I want a daddy who is patient and dependable. I want my daddy to be my rock. My steady anchor in this chaotic world. I want him to be someone that can comfort me when life is hard, just someone who will be there for me. In return, I give him my full heart and loyalty and dedication. When I love, I love hard. I want to be someone that makes my daddy smile and feel like his little girl and his partner at the same time.) - my dream as well. My Favorites: 🐶 Favorite Animal - Dogs, cats, tigers, etc. 🩷 Favorite Color - Black, gold, red & blue 🍕 Favorite Food - Pizza and Ice Cream- 👍 🧃Favorite Drink - Ice Tea, Lemonade, coffee and flavored sparkling water 🎶 Favorite Song - Music fanatic 🎬 Favorite Movies - Any Disney animated movie - 👍 📺 Favorite Cartoons - Looney Tunes, Snoopy, Winnie Pooh 📚 Favorite Books - Anything by Stephen King, Documentary about steamboat and paddlewheelers, Books about Dog 🎮 Favorite Games - most board games. My Hobbies: ✍🏻Drawing and Coloring 🧶 theatre and concerts 🎮 cooking, baking 📚 Reading. 👨🏻🎓Legos and jigsaw puzzles 🎶 all types of music but opera and hip hop. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.