Jump to content
KinkPerf is live. Create a private kinklist and optionally sync it to your DDLG Community profile. Check it out

Recommended Posts

Posted

π™š **Name:** snoopy ❀️
π™š **Age:** 18
π™š **Gender:** Female
π™š **Sexuality:** Straight
π™š **Height:** 5’0ft I thinkΒ 
π™š **Location:** πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ
π™š **Role:** Little
π™š **Little Age:** 2-3 years old
π™š **Looking For:** Caregiver / Daddy πŸ₯°
π™š **About Me:** I love photography, music, art, stuffies, animals, and the color pink πŸ™‚ I also love to sing, dance, and anything baby like and stuffs they use I am a bit more shy at times, I love all baby things all Β but will open up the more I get to know you! only platonic mmm

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...