CallMeDad Posted yesterday at 10:15 PM Posted yesterday at 10:15 PM I grew up in a very traditional home. Both of my parents are still married, deeply in love with each other, and they instilled principles in me from a very young age that have helped shape me into the man I am today. Kind and patient, warm and funny, empathetic and introspective. I feel happiest being a dominant yet paternal figure, like a father. My entire life I have taken care of the people that I love, knowing full well that my life's journey will lead to having a family of my own. Every dollar and every drop of emotion will be happily poured into it. Every decision that I make, and thought I have, is shaped around who I want to be as a husband and father. Family is the bedrock of society, and my family means everything to me. If you feel the same way, then we are off to a good start! At this point in my life I am not interested in any relationship that is not ultimately headed toward marriage and starting a family, and soon. If you are not ready to get married and start a family within the next year or two, max, and are not actively pursuing that in who you talk to and how you move toward your future, we will not be a good match. Ideally I would like to go from dating to engaged within the next year and start trying for a baby very soon after. As far as appearances go for me: I have always been told I am conventionally attractive. Very tall with an athletic build and slight dad-bod vibes, definitely not ripped but not at all fat or out of shape. If you are into jacked muscular guys, I'm not him. Usually I have a full beard or mustache, depending on my mood. I also have bright, light-colored eyes and fair skin. Reportedly, my best features are my voice, hands, and eyes. Surface level for you: I prefer short women in good shape with minimal body fat, perky and firm features, and a feminine style. Fair skin and light eyes/hair are also preferred but not required. My main consideration is whether you take good care of yourself physically, and that it shows. I recently hiked a few mountains. I want to go on adventures like that together, and as a family. Big breasts are great, but I am not going to be put off because your cup size isn't DD. A nice set of slim legs with a thigh gap is one of my weaknesses. Overall, while looks do matter to me, if your personality and goals do not vibe with my own, then none of this matters. Emotional availability, with no walls or barriers keeping you from sharing your thoughts, feelings, and emotions. You have no desire to be my peer. Giving yourself fully to me is a deeply rooted need, in exchange for love, protection, and respect. If you have no experience with dating or sexual exploration, or only minimal, that is even better. If you are a virgin, that would be ideal. Pair bonding is very important to me, and the less experience you have, the more intense and deep that connection becomes over time. The deeper picture: You are White/European. You are in good shape with low body fat and firm features. You are submissive to your core, and you have a soft spot in your heart for animals and children. You enjoy crafting things like decorating and drawing, or making personalized, somewhat elaborate gifts for the people you love. Cards or memory journals. Family is important to you, very important, and you prioritize spending time with them as much as you can. You are conservative-minded when it comes to politics and social life, or non-political. You dress modestly but very femininely. The color palette of your life is awash with pastel and floral colors, and you enjoy having cute girly things for everyday life, like a pink spatula or your stuffed animal army. The shorter you are, the better, but I'm not worried if you are average or a little above average in height. You are bicurious and, despite being a sub, also have that Mommy energy (don't worry, I'm not interested in being Dommed ever). You are very in touch with your emotions and don't have walls to keep anyone out. You are a virgin or close to it. Having children, getting married, living on a homestead 15 minutes from the closest town, and homeschooling your children. That is the way you always envisioned your life. You're ready now to take the steps necessary to build that future as soon as you have met The One. And since you'll know when it's me, that won't take long to find out. What I need is a woman who feels happiest in a submissive but complementary role, with me as the dominant and paternal figure. Over time, I see that evolving into something that feels to us like a father-and-daughter relationship. I realize this is not for everyone, but to me there is no more beautiful or romantic dynamic we could share. If you identify as a little and feel like a child at heart, I want to nurture that and give that part of you a safe place to be as vulnerable as you can be. If you don't identify as a little and identify more as just a submissive, I would encourage you to give me, and yourself, the opportunity to discover that part of yourself together with me. You will be a part of my family, meaning my parents are your parents too, and you will get your own stocking above the fireplace at their home. My mom is a phenomenal cook, and you will have many, many closely guarded family recipes to learn and make for me and our kids in the future. I want a woman who genuinely needs me. I know neediness and codependency get called toxic these days, and a lot of people run from them. But for me it's the opposite. When the woman I'm with truly needs me and relies on me, it helps me step fully into my role. It's what lets me be the dominant and paternal figure I'm meant to be, because there is someone who actually needs that from me. Being needed is not a burden to me; it's the point. This is not roleplay or fantasy for me in terms of our dynamic together. Something I really want, something I really need, is this. When I get married and am looking into my soon-to-be wife's eyes, I see her like a daughter and she sees me like a Dad. Not in a "kinky roleplay" sense. Deep down, it is so real and so true for us that it is just a fact, like the color of my eyes or my hands in yours at the altar. If any of that is off-putting, we are probably not compatible. However, if reading all that awakens something within you or speaks to a deep need you've already had but never felt comfortable sharing, please keep reading. The TPE dynamic is something else I am interested in, which fits with everything I have already described. I want to get to the point where "no" isn't even an option, let alone something you would want to say. You have complete and unquestioning trust in me, and you know that no matter what, whatever I do, it is best for you, me, us, our family. Sexual chemistry is very important to me. I would be lying if I said I don't have a high sex drive and need physical, and emotional, intimacy every day. In the past, I have had many relationships where I felt like I was giving lots of love and affection without receiving an equal amount in return. I need a woman who is warm and carefree with her love. Being affectionate is something that gives you joy to express; loving me is another way of loving yourself, because every investment in me is an investment I will make in you. Kinks and limits are best discussed in private, but I am looking for a woman who is open to trying anything and everything, many times. No limits beyond a few exceptions like scat and blood. I do have a sadistic part of myself, but that part goes hand-in-hand with my nurturing side, and I do not enjoy causing pain for the sake of it. Humiliation and degradation are not things that interest me either, because they are contrary to my role as a caregiver and paternal force in your life. You are a masochist to some extent and would rather have your limits pushed than stay static and complacent. I have written a lot of erotica over the years, and one theme is my favorite. The kind that makes most people uncomfortable. If it's not something you enjoy passionately, we probably aren't compatible. All of my happiest relationships were with women I could write back and forth to about it, without ever getting bored or running out of things to talk about. And one more thing I'll be upfront about: I discovered my love of diapers, specifically pull-ups like Goodnites, through a long series of events. Now it's something I almost can't imagine having a relationship without my little girl wearing one with me, and wetting it sometimes when she can't hold it any longer. I am NOT into adult diapers, or anything with a ton of padding that is massive. My appeal to diapers and pull-ups is how cute and small they can be. What all this means in practice is a rather long and explicit conversation that I want to have as we get to know each other privately over time. I will only say that being with me requires a completely open mind. Not just a willingness, but an eagerness to explore ourselves and the world together, even the things that are off-limits for most. I get off on my partner getting off; I smile when she smiles, and I am looking for a woman who feels the same way about me. Making a house feel like a home is the role of a woman and mother, something you take pride in doing, with a passion for everything related to it. My family has collected a lot of recipes over the years and generations, and I want that tradition to continue. Seeing my wife chatting with my mom in the kitchen as she learns some of our family recipes, and bonding with her through that, is the mental image that puts a smile on my face. Homesteading is ideally something you already practice in your daily life and wish to make a bigger part of your life. Decorating, interior design, crochet, knitting, being crafty, and having a feminine touch in everything you do. Raising a family is already something you're focused on now. You daydream about homeschooling your children. Living off the grid, or at least 15 minutes away from the nearest city, is the ideal. Teaching our kids how to be responsible with chores around the house and homestead. You cooking fresh meals daily from scratch, using some of the vegetables from the garden you tend so lovingly in those meals. I like the analogy of being a gardener with fresh soil. In order to grow the best garden, I need soil that is clean and will take in whatever I plant in it. A gardener is nothing without a garden to tend, and a garden left to itself goes wild. We would be the same. Just to reiterate the point: fresh means fresh. I want to teach you and raise you as if you were my own, which means starting from scratch. Most importantly, I need you to be my best friend. Someone I can relax with, have deep conversations with, play board games and video games (even if you just watch me play or read a book in my lap or next to me as I do), banter back and forth with witty dialogue, and confide in. It is always safe to do so, no matter what. No judgment. Only love and support. A little bit about me outside romance and sex: I am a professional photographer, avid reader and writer, occasional mountain climber, swimmer, volunteer, video game enthusiast, filmmaker, film buff and documentary lover, and a nightly audiobook listener. I don't drink alcohol. I've piloted a plane or two, and I want to get more into pottery. Technology is my second passion, hardware to software, and I'm politically active, among a lot more. While I usually prefer the indoors to the outdoors, it all depends on where I am and what I am doing. Travel is another big passion for me, and I have been all over the world exploring. I wouldn't hesitate to give up or cut back significantly on most of my hobbies to focus on a relationship and family, since that is my priority. I try to live my life to help others and be a selfless, humble person, but at the same time I am sarcastic and witty enough that people mistake that for who I really am deep down. Don't take me too seriously. Assume I have the best intentions, and I will do the same for you. Despite me possibly coming off as an overly serious person, I can assure you I am very easygoing, albeit intense. Being able to laugh at dry humor or sarcasm, question yourself and the world, be patient and understanding, always assume the best intentions, enjoy dark humor. All of that, and much more, will give us the fertile ground to grow our bond together. I'm writing all this, which has become much longer than I originally anticipated or intended, because I want to find YOU. I do want to shape you, mold you, teach you, raise you. But I start from the foundation of someone I already love and adore the way they are. I don't want to take away who you are as a person in order to help you become what I need and want. Part of the dynamic I seek is to take that soil I described earlier, perfectly ready for what I plant in it. But who you are deep down is not something I would ever want to strip away. Politically, you are either conservative or non-political. Don't waste either of our time if you are progressive or not pro-life. Not necessarily political, but I am not interested in someone who is on birth control or has been in the past 5 years; bonus points if you have never touched the stuff. I prefer voice calls over texting, but I know life doesn't always permit that easily. The main thing is daily and frequent communication. Good morning and goodnight messages, checking in throughout the day when you can, etc. Being clingy is great. I would much rather be with a woman who is codependent than a woman who is independent. Include the phrase "roses are red" in your message to let me know you have read this entire post Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.