Jump to content
TiedUp is live. A privacy-first rule tracker for kink, D/s, and structured dynamics. Check it out

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

Looking for a daddy betwen 26-36 in age. Hello im samantha. I'm 5'6 with blue eyes and curvy. I'm looking for a daddy thats in the united states. In my little space I like reading, coloring, drawing, playing with things such as playdoh, legos, and stuffies, watching cartoons such as ruby gloom, octonauts, super monsters, gravity falls, and more. For big things I like horror movies, comedy movies, fantasy movies, handknitting, reading, and more. Im looking for a daddy who is kind, funny, caring, cuddly, doesn't mind when im clingy, good at communicating such as phone calls, video dates on discord and in person. Im also looking for loyalty, truth, trust, reliability, understanding, and more. If you would like to know more message me.

Edited by smolfaekitten
  • Like 2

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...