Jump to content
KinkPerf is live. Create a private kinklist and optionally sync it to your DDLG Community profile. Check it out

39 yr old daddy from california looking for his smol bunny


Recommended Posts

Posted

Hi there! My name is bigdaddydude I'm a 39 year old man from Southern California, looking for a caring, loving little to call my own and to mutually dote on.

I am 5'10" & husky/chubby, have a full-time job and a decent amount of free time to spend texting/loving on my potential little. I am interested in middles/littles who would like a long-term, mutually fulfilling, trusting, honest relationship with good, open communication. I have a lot of love to give and I'm looking for the right girl to spend it with. I am open-minded to casual and also full-time/lifestyle DDLG dynamics. I am kinky, but sex is not the be-all end-all of our relationship and it goes much deeper than physical desires. But if you are asexual or don't enjoy sexual acts within DDLG relationships, then we might not be the best fit for each other, so that's worth mentioning

Some of my hobbies that I enjoy that I'd like to be able to enjoy with my prospective little, too, are watching movies, playing video games, talking on discord and going on cute dates. I would prefer someone that lives close to me or is serious about the idea of potentially meeting in person, not really looking for a long-term LDR or something that won't ever come to fruition IRL.

I would also like to add that I'm NOT interested in people who are poly. Sorry but just isnt my cup of tea.

 

I hope to hear from you soon for maybe something serious or friendship

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...