Bippie Posted September 14 Posted September 14 Been looking for my daddy for a while now, even looked under the sofa!!๐ I need rules and routine and structure from someone who genuinely cares and wants the best for me. And of course cuddles!ย Hope to find you soon daddy xxx 4 1 Quote
NR_Daddy Posted September 15 Posted September 15 You might find some sweetie packets under the sofa, but not sure you'll find a daddy thereย ๐คฃ If you'd like to chat and see how it goes, feel free to message. Quote
Bbear Posted September 16 Posted September 16 Hi Bippie, I've sent you a message.ย Have a good day Quote
slysocks Posted September 25 Posted September 25 well, there is a 53 daddy here in west yorkshire looking for a F-little..ย Quote
EruditeDynamite Posted 23 hours ago Posted 23 hours ago Wait, you have? Damn, I must be in the wrong house...ย ๐ Let me know if you want to chat, maybe you could be my 'number 10 north'.ย ๐ Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.