Jump to content
TiedUp is live. A privacy-first rule tracker for kink, D/s, and structured dynamics. Check it out

Bailee

Members
  • Posts

    6
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Bailee

  1. Please…daddy..whoever you are ..message me I want to be held in your arms and cuddle. I have a naughty side just wanting to be explored..

  2. I like this idea! Especially fetlife and discord as I use those
  3. I’m 24 Female, white, brunette, hazel eyes, 5ft, and 180 pounds. I love to Crochet, play video games, read books, and watch YouTube videos. My little age is 3-5yrs old..sometime a little older around 8-12. I want a daddy or mommy that will come and visit me and be with me. I can’t drive but live alone..I have boyfriend that visits on the weekend. I’m free anytime during the week just not weekends.
  4. Someone that will care for me and all my interests and even come see me in person even though I can’t drive.
  5. I have a boyfriend and he don’t want to see or know or about whoever I find. Must be ok with me having a boyfriend 

    1. MisterPaternal

      MisterPaternal

      This seems like a recipe for trouble.

    2. Bailee

      Bailee

      Nah he’s chill about it, doesn’t care. But if someone isn’t comfortable with that then fine. 

  6. Looking for a daddy in Alabama that will let me be his princess and baby girl. I can’t drive but want to meet in person I am new, so it would be nice to have an experienced Daddy show me the ropes. I am a complete sub, and am eager, wanting to follow commands.
  7. Looking for a daddy that can meet up in person please only serious inquiries 

  8. Hi! I’m a little looking for daddy in Alabama. I can’t drive but would love to be able to meet you!
×
×
  • Create New...