-
Posts
3 -
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Days Won
1
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
Blogs
Events
Everything posted by mossypixie
-
2 more months of these super early mornings then i can get another job with normal people hours... i can fight through this!
-
i need a caregiver cuz otherwise i'm just gonna buy all the snackies and sweets that i want without consequence 😋
- Show previous comments 2 more
-
-
😊Thank you for looking out for me @Grandpa Hawkeye but don't worry, I know what I'm doing...
If I do buy all the snacks, I'm going to place them in small pile underneath a cardboard box propped up by a stick attached to a bit of string. 😁
-
-
I hope you have a good day! Remember to do something silly today and treat yourself! You deserve it
-
took a break from this forum to focus on my life and getting settled in my new job. This are looking up for me so I thought it would be nice to come back and chat with folks again ^^
-
I don’t want to repeat myself in messages so I’ll say it here… I’m not sexual at ALL! not in little space not in my big space. Nothing NSFW❌I don’t like it- I have no interest in it. I’m a little not a sub.
