Jump to content
TiedUp is live. A privacy-first rule tracker for kink, D/s, and structured dynamics. Check it out

Recommended Posts

Posted

I’m 24 Female, white, brunette, hazel eyes, 5ft, and 180 pounds. I love to Crochet, play video games, read books, and watch YouTube videos. 
 

My little age is 3-5yrs old..sometime a little older around 8-12. I want a daddy or mommy that will come and visit me and be with me. I can’t drive but live alone..I have boyfriend that visits on the weekend. I’m free anytime during the week just not weekends. 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...