EruditeDynamite Posted yesterday at 11:13 PM Posted yesterday at 11:13 PM I am a kind, caring and patient Daddy Dom - who also knows how to play and have fun. I am serious when required. I can handle difficult stations and deep conversations. I am intellectual when stimulated. We can talk about philosophy, history, poetry and art. I am a tease when... you deserve it (or want it ;)) Don't expect everything to be too easy, do expect it to be lots of fun. My biggest kink is not one thing or behaviour that we do, it is 'the bond'. My kink is the energy/bond, and trust that we have and build together. It allows us to go deeper and become closer than vanilla couples could ever imagine. As a Dom I love to provide care and space for my little/sub. I provide the freedom and confidence that allow her to be her true self. When things become too much I can take over and lead. When things are going well I adore her shine. As a Teacher I lover to help my little/sub grow. I help her to learn more about herself and the world. I teach her more about the true Daddy Dom dynamic, I guide her through new experiences with kinks and with life. I love to mentor in hard times and to watch her thriving after we overcome them. As a Carer I am extremely empathic. I understand people very well. I see there needs very well. I am a big believer that care/the availability of care should be 24/7. I am dominant, but I believe a true dom puts his subs needs first. As a Person I also love to play and be silly. I'm fast witted, funny, I will tease you sometimes, I am looking for someone who likes a bit of banter and fun. Someone who likes to be challenged every now and again. All of the banter, fun, laughter, chasing you around, it all leads back to the main dom/sub dynamic with extra energy on top. If you are new and exploring, start here with me. If you have been with low quality daddies before, I am your upgrade. If you are shy and don't know what to do, its ok, just let me know you are there. It all starts with friendship and just saying hello. I will take care of you and everything else. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.