Jump to content
TiedUp is live. A privacy-first rule tracker for kink, D/s, and structured dynamics. Check it out

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hi daddies,

I am looking for a daddy that would treat me like a baby as I love using pacifiers and love the thought of wearing diapers and daddy having to change my diaper. I also love the thought of daddy saying “who’s daddy’s good little girl” while he changes my nappy. I’m 26 living between England and Australia but I would love to either chat to you on WhatsApp or something else so we could send voice notes and you can pretending you’re changing me etc

  • Like 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...