Fairyprincessxx Posted August 2 Posted August 2 I’m 32 and super weird. I love all things swamps and green. I love collecting things like a little goblin and especially love all things shiny. I’d love a daddy that could put up with my goblin ways but also understand that I’m pretty shy and need to take things at my pace. I’m fun loving especially forest adventures. I love walks thru the woods more than most things. I also love cuddling and reading books. I can’t watch movies to save my life. I love horror stuff but also cute things. Cute and creepy is my style. 7 Quote
EruditeDynamite Posted 22 hours ago Posted 22 hours ago I just love that your personal title is simply and only a frog emoji... You are super weird, in the best possible way. Quote
Grandpa Hawkeye Posted 10 hours ago Posted 10 hours ago You had me until you said horror. But I do love Stephen King horror books. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.